Adaptive LED Indian Headlight Black or Chrome
- Adaptive LED Indian Headlight Black or Chrome
- Fits 2014 and up Indian Motorcycles (Chief, Chieftain, Roadmaster, Springfield) with 7” headlight (not Scout)
- Adaptive headlight senses leaning angles up to 30° and dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Direct replacement for most 7″ headlights, retrofits PAR56 headlights
- Superior visibility, safety and durability
- DOT compliant
- Easy, plug-n-play H4-style connector
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- 1150 lumen output (high beam), 750 lumen output (low beam)
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Model 8790 Adaptive motorcycle LED headlight calculates bank angles on a real-time basis using proprietary technology and on-board sensors, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps that traditional headlights can’t.
This new adaptive headlight combines innovative low beam optics and ComfortLite™ high beam optics to provide best-in-class foreground illumination and light above the horizon (respectively) which dramatically improve rider comfort and safety. The heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs not only deliver premium performance, but also give a bike a truly unique look!
|HOUSING COLOR||Black or Chrome|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.||Yes|